Thursday 18 July 2013

Yarn along

This week I am joining in with the Yarn Along with Ginny over at Small Things.

We've been spending a lot of time outdoors over the last week or so, the heatwave is still in full-flow and it's pretty warm around here! It's lovely to have such nice weather but boy is it it hot! I used to be able to lie out in the sun reading my book for Hours on end before I had Rose and Arthur but now... well, when you're rushing about sorting the kids out all of the time, it's easy to just end up feeling a bit hot and bothered!


I'm knitting a Milo vest for my friends baby that is due in September. Originally I started using the same yarn to knit a vest for Arthur but it was turning out to be only Just big enough for him... and it's a bit warm at the moment to be wearing knitted vests! I just finished it off yesterday, so I will block it and take a couple of photo's for you to see.


Arthur is now on the move! He's finally and 7.5 months figured out how to roll over! He kept getting his arm stuck underneath him for a couple of day's but is now rolling back and forth, then also wriggling around in a sort of circle. It's like he just wanted to take it easy for that little bit longer before getting mobile!


xxx

13 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie - love a baby in stripes!!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy and what a cute outfit. Love the floppy hat.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend I love your blog always has nice things here, hugs ...

    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://vitrine.elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Arthur is so cute!! He looks like a little cheeky chappy. These first months fly by so fast especially with your second. Enjoy the calm before he starts moving xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable baby boy - he will be crawling before you know it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! he's just adorable and starting to look so like Rose now!!!

    Kathy, France

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. replica bags china free shipping replica hermes bags j6a75q0b15 replica bags online pakistan replica bags high quality replica gucci c1k00b2y65 replica bags in china my review here i4j09a9s74 Ysl replica bags replica bags wholesale

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs