Thursday 17 March 2011

Where to start...

Well..! Where to begin..

I started writing a blog last year but it kind of fizzled out and so I've decided to make a complete fresh start and begin all over again..! I'm not sure who will Actually be interested in what I've got to say, but I'm just going to treat this blog as a kind of diary to record the going's on in my life, the thing's that I make, the things that I like and of course... the developments of little Rose.


She is currently 7 weeks and 3 day's old.. so still very tiny. Well age-wise she is... she was never really a very 'tiny' baby..! I'm starting to feel like I actually know what I'm doing now and definitely feel like a Mum, in the beginning it kind of just felt like I had been given a baby and I was just pretending or something, but now I can't imagine my life without her.

I'm amazed at the rapid pace in which she's growing, but a photo like this reminds me how tiny she really is...



I really love these tiny hearts...



I spent a lot of time crocheting yesterday, in between other things. I found a gorgeous pattern on Julia Crossland's blog.. it was for the teeny tiny heart bunting which I fell in love with as soon as I saw the picture. My plan is to make my little hearts into some bunting to hang in Roses nursery.
Here is the link for the pattern.. http://juliacrossland.blogspot.com/2010/03/teeny-tiny-heart-bunting.html
Right, have to go as she seems to haven woken up..! Be back soon xxx

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs